All attire must be appropriate for a major sporting event. Customers must adhere to the following recommended guidelines. Anyone inappropriately dressed will not be admitted to Club One or Fan Suites at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
The following attire is not recommended to be worn inside Club One:
- Screen print T-shirts (must be covered up with shirt, jacket, sweater)
- Tattered or torn jeans (jeans with no holes, rips or tears are fine)
- Very short shorts or skirts (dress shorts, capris or longer skirts are fine)
- Athletic shorts, sweat pants, sweat suits or strapless attire without a cover up (tank tops for women are permitted)
- Rubber flip flops (other sandals and open toe shoes are welcome)
- Anyone inappropriately dressed will NOT be permitted to Club One
Coolers, strollers and umbrellas are not permitted in Club One.
Pre-race pit access is included for Club One customers. On Friday and Saturday of event weekend, all pit pass holders must be at least 14 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must sign a minor waiver and be accompanied by a parent.